The Services are available only to persons or organizations that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you choose to use the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the ability and are authorized to accept the terms of this Agreement on behalf of yourself or the organization you represent.
The Platform may contain links to websites owned by third parties. (“Linked Sites”) Should you choose to use any of these Linked Sites, your use is subject to the conditions, should there be any, of the Linked Site you are visited and that the Site has posted. Linked Sites are provided solely as a courtesy and convenience to our visitors. Linked Sites are not under Zingit Solutions’ control, and our inclusion on our site of any Linked Site is not an endorsement of that content or Linked Site, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You agree that Zingit Solutions will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with Liked Sites or third party websites.
Code of Conduct – Use and User Conduct
As the code of conduct and conditions for use, you agree to the following:
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “spam,” “affiliate links,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harassing, tortuous, harmful, hateful, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You must use the Service in the utmost ethical and moral manner. You must not use the Service to harass, intimidate, threaten or impersonate any person or business.
- You must not upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is in violation of copyright or trademark law.
- You must not upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is in violation of any law protecting intellectual property in any jurisdiction.
- You must not upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any content or that violates the publicity or privacy rights of any person or business.
- You acknowledge that the Service is for business use only. You will not use the Service for personal use.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must comply with any and all applicable laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to intellectual property laws).
- International Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Service may involve the transmission of private information.
Our Intellectual Property
Intellectual property includes, but is not limited to; all text, buttons, icons, content, graphics, digital assets, visual and user interfaces, artwork, photographs, trademarks, logos, and computer code (collectively, “Zingit Solutions Content”), also including but not limited to the design, structure, expression, the overall ‘look and feel’ of the Platform, and arrangement of any and all Zingit Solutions Content, contained on the Platform is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to Zingit Solutions, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
Terms of Agreement
Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings related to the subject of this Agreement. It governs your use of the Service / Platform and replaces any and all prior agreements between you and Zingit Solutions with respect to the Service / Platform.
Governing Law. You agree that any and all matters relating to your access to and/or use of the Platform, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflicts of laws and provisions. Any action arising under this Agreement or otherwise related to the Zingit Solutions Platform must be brought in the State and Federal courts in Clark County, Nevada. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the State and Federal courts in Clark County, Nevada, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Dispute Resolution. In the event of any dispute or controversy between Zingit Solutions and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Platform, both parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute or controversy outside of the courts. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute or controversy within a reasonable time, then either party may submit such dispute or controversy to mediation. If the dispute or controversy cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
Assignment. You shall not have the right to assign any of your rights hereunder. Zingit Solutions may assign all rights to any other individual or entity with our sole discretion.
Zingit Solutions, LLC.
2360 Corporate Circle, Ste 400
Henderson, NV 89074
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
You hereby expressly understand and agree that Zingit Solutions and the Zingit Solutions Affiliates will not be held liable to you for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages that may be incurred by you, regardless of cause. This includes, but is not limited to; any and all loss of profits, goodwill, good faith or business reputation; any and all repercussion of the publication of any user content you provide to Zingit Solutions; any and all cost to procure substitution of goods or service; any and all loss of data; or any other tangible or intangible losses. This also includes, but is not limited to any loss or damages that may be incurred by you as a result of (i) any changes that Zingit Solutions may make to the service or platform; (ii) any permanent or temporary suspension of your account or error in the service; (iii) or the deletion or corruption of or failure to store any content or other property maintained through the service; (iv) or the publication of any user content you provide to Zingit Solutions, whether written or posted to the Zingit Solutions website or platform. The limitations and exclusions of liability above shall apply irrespective of the theory of liability, strict liability, including contract (including but not limited to fundamental breach), product liability, tort (including but not limited to negligence), warranty, or other theory, even if we (or our Affiliates) have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You hereby specifically acknowledge that Zingit Solutions and the Zingit Solutions Affiliates shall not be liable for user content or the defamatory, offensive, negligent or illegal conduct of anyone or any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests solely and entirely with you and the organization in which you represent.
Exclusions and Limitations
From time to time there will be some jurisdictions that do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, only the limitations that are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and, in such instances, Zingit Solutions liability and the Zingit Solutions Affiliates’ liability will be limited only to the maximum extent permitted by law.